Art

Art

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Handmade Sketch Book and More Elf Mischief


Today I'm giving you a peek inside my handmade sketch book.


Several years back I took a bookbinding class, and have been making my own sketch books since.  For the cover of this one, I used an old leather purse, and added the embellishments.

Inside is where the real fun is.


I enjoy trying out many sketching styles.  Here I'm going through my "lettering and doodling" phase.  Always changing, always evolving.


I really like the creatures with the nests on their heads.  Not sure why, they just make me happy.

And now, a picture of Katie and Lily (just because it's too cute not to share).  Katie is sharing one of her 8 spare fingers with Lily.  I know Katie is WAY too old to still be sucking her fingers, but this is adorable none the less.


And here are some more Elf on the Shelf ideas
The quick and easy ones are my favorite.  He doesn't have to be reeking havoc all the time.

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way!


Merry Christmas
From: Elf



No comments:

Post a Comment